STEP Program Overview
Can you envision yourself as a key contributor to BMW and MINI’s future success? A BMW Technician career begins with the right STEP. The BMW Automotive Service Technician Education Program (STEP) prepares people interested in a career as a certified BMW or MINI Technician at one of our many dealers in the United States. For motivated automotive professionals, BMW STEP opens the door to a bright future with one of the world’s leading luxury vehicle brands.
Prepare for your next STEP, You’ve got this!
What will you learn?
- BMW Group Workshop Safety and Fundamentals
- BMW Group Maintenance and Repair
- BMW Group Electrical and HVAC Systems
- BMW Group Chassis Dynamics
- BMW Group Drivetrain Systems
- BMW Group Hands on Assessment
What are the benefits?
- Continue your BMW education
- Utilize the education and skills you have and apply them in a live shop environment. Hone your skills!
- Graduate at Certified level
- Get to Master level faster
- Increase earnings faster
- FastTrack students will still receive tuition reimbursement for FastTrack classes
- Job placement assistance at BMW and Mini dealerships throughout the United States
STEP Program Requirements:
- Graduate from a post-secondary school in automotive technology with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have an attendance rate of 95% of better
- A clean driving record to BMW standards
- Provide a work portfolio
- Students who did not complete FastTrack will need to take and pass the BMW ASE 1 test at student expense
Riverside, CA – classes start: 4/10/2023, 7/10/2023, 10/9/2023
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – classes start: 3/27/2023, 7/10/2023, 10/2/2023
Atlanta, GA – classes start: 3/20/2023, 7/10/2023, 9/12/2023
We are here to help every step of the way. Your STEP recruiter is here to assist you and answer any questions you may have up until the start of class.