Motoring Towards the Future.
The MINI Automotive Service Technician Education Program
Jumpstart a Career with MINI.
The MINI Automotive Service Technician Education Program (STEP) is a 16-week, MINI-specific technician education course designed to prepare students for a career with MINI. The application process is open to graduates of post-secondary school automotive programs (trade school or college) to further their knowledge with a MINI technical education.
The MINI STEP program is free to all students, provided a job is obtained within 30 days after graduation. Students are responsible for housing, food and program entry drug screen costs.
MINI STEP provides students with outstanding workshop-based, hands-on training and connects them upon graduation with multiple authorized MINI dealers for career opportunities. Graduates are in high demand across the country, armed with an exclusive skill-set to work on MINI vehicles.
Qualifications to enter the MINI STEP program include:
- Valid driver’s license acceptable to BMW & MINI standards
- Completion of a post-secondary automotive program
- A minimum 3.0 GPA at a post-secondary school
- 95% attendance rate or better at a post-secondary school
- Willingness and ability to accept a position at a MINI Dealership
- Ability to support oneself during the training program process
- Willingness to relocate if necessary
- Drug screening
- Background check
Amazing Opportunities Ahead.
MINI STEP is the ultimate training program for motivated service technicians. This program opens the door to a promising future with MINI in the United States.
MINI STEP is centrally located in Grand Prairie (Dallas), Texas.
The candidate also needs to be prepared for the path ahead—not just academically, but socially, emotionally and financially as well.